We have modernized the dissemination of the WSA 2018 proceedings by using the cloud service InfoVaya® instead of traditional outdated USB media. The papers will only be accessible to attendees who have registered for the conference. Attendees will be able to view each paper separately from its corresponding presentation page. A downloadable folder with the entire set of papers will be available after the end of WSA 2018.
- Papers are seamlessly embedded in the conference program.
- Papers can be accessed on mobile devices.
- Papers can be accessed at any time, from anywhere.
- Massive unauthorized re-distribution of the papers is deterred.
- We reduce the carbon footprint of our conference.
Make the most of WSA 2018 with InfoVaya
InfoVaya® is designed to support our researchers in promoting their work and advancing their careers. It will further provide online access to our program and conference proceedings.
Promote your work
- Provide additional information, upload slides/posters, upload supporting materials.
- Make your research reproducible by uploading code and data.
Advance your career
- Fill in your professional profile and upload your CV and list of publications.
- Browse other profiles, and find new collaborators.
- Recruiters can access your profile, and offer new job opportunities.
Find useful information
- Explore the conference program using a range of criteria.
- Discover the most popular presentations of the event overall, or by category / theme / date.
- Find the full paper of each presentation right next to its slides/poster and supporting materials.
- Visit https://events.infovaya.com/register
- Enter your email address (usually the one you used to register for the conference).
- A link to set your password will be emailed to you.
Existing InfoVaya® users: Simply log into your existing account.